[mythtv-users] Mytharchive missing menu

Paul Catchpole paul at paulcatchpole.co.uk
Tue Jan 1 20:26:49 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've not used mytharchive for six months or so, and I've updated SVN
versions a few times since then.

I've just started a frontend process on the master backend to use it and
I can't find the "Find files to archive" option! It also doesn't appear
on the frontends either.

Am I right in thinking it should be under CD/DVD > Archive Files ?

I had a quick look at the menu xml files in the mythplugins source tree
for mytharchive and I can't see a menu option for it:

myth mytharchive # grep action *.xml
archiveformat.xml:      <action>ARCHIVE_CREATE_DVD</action>
archiveformat.xml:      <action>ARCHIVE_CREATE_ARCHIVE</action>
archiveformat.xml:       <action>ARCHIVE_ENCODE_VIDEO</action>
archivemenu.xml:      <action>ARCHIVE_EXPORT_VIDEO</action>
archivemenu.xml:       <action>ARCHIVE_IMPORT_VIDEO</action>
archivemenu.xml:       <action>MENU archiveutils.xml</action>
archiveutils.xml:      <action>ARCHIVE_LAST_LOG</action>
archiveutils.xml:       <action>ARCHIVE_TEST_DVD</action>
archiveutils.xml:       <action>ARCHIVE_BURN_DVD</action>

Am I being really daft here?

Cheers,

PC