[mythtv-users] My First MythTV Box

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Wed Jan 2 10:17:31 UTC 2008

On 02/01/2008, William Kenworthy <billk at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> Microsoft hardware is actually quite good - unlike their software!  It
> also doesnt seem to care if its linux or windows - it generally just
> works.  Of all the MS hardware I've tried, the MS mice have too
> sensitive wheel buttons, but other than that, no problems.

Yes, i've got a original Mark 1 Microsoft Explorer mouse, the
colouring is wearing away and it looks like its had thousands of hours
of use, but it still works like a mouse fresh out the box.

Microsoft hardware always seems to be top notch, may cost a bit of a
premium, but its worth it in the end, especially when you get 6-7
years usage out of it!

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://nikdoof.net