[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.20.2 xbox xebian pkgs now available

Ian Hodgson ian.hodgson.home at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 2 12:48:20 UTC 2008

John,
    I recently installed my XBox using the tutorial at...

http://www.xbox-linux.org/wiki/MythTV_on_Xebian_HOWTO

It took a few iterations to get the install to work, but in the end,
my /etc/apt/sources.list looks like...

deb http://ftp.at.debian.org/debian sarge main contib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US sarge/non-US main contrib non-free
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US sarge/non-US main