[mythtv-users] How to debug recording problem

John Finlay finlay at moeraki.com
Thu Jan 3 08:31:44 UTC 2008

A 2h recording stopped short after 1h6m. Reviewing the logs reveals no
indication of a problem. The backend log indicated that the recording
started at the right time and ended at the right time. I checked all the
system logs and didn't find a problem. My system runs Mythbuntu 7.10 and
has a pchdtv card recording OTA. I've only had this running for a month
but had no previous problem.

In case I have this problem again I was wondering if there is some
additional logging / debugging output for the backend that I can enable
that might help reveal the problem?

Thanks

John