[mythtv-users] Slightly OT: "Receive your own posts to the list" list option and gmail?

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 20:06:23 UTC 2008

On Jan 3, 2008 12:59 PM, Tom Dexter <digitalaudiorock at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry if this is somewhat OT...this has been driving me nuts for a while.
>
> I have the "Receive your own posts to the list?" option set to yes for
> my mythtv-users subscription, and I'm using gmail.
>
> I never get my own posts in the inbox...thus the posts don't get
> bumped to the top of the inbox when I reply.  Has anyone else found
> this, and is it some fluke with gmail specifically?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Tom

Yeah, I saw that at first.  But they actually are there, if you check
one of the other archive tools you can see your post.  Also if you
look at your Sent messages it shows up.  It is probably some kind of
feature that until someone replies to your message it isn't a
conversation so Gmail doesn't send you a duplicate...

-Chad