[mythtv-users] Slightly OT: "Receive your own posts to the list" list option and gmail?

Jacob Steenhagen jacob at steenhagen.us
Thu Jan 3 20:40:53 UTC 2008

On Jan 3, 2008 3:35 PM, Tom Dexter <digitalaudiorock at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, the filter I have now to set my mythtv-users label is based on
> having [mythtv-users] in the subject, as things appear coming from the
> list.  I guess I have to add another for anything sent to the list as
> well.  That'll at least add my posts to my label if not the inbox.

In the newer interface for gmail, if you click the little down arrow on the
right side (right next to "Reply in the message header area) and select
"Filter messages like this" it'll actually create a filter based on
containing the list-id instead of subject or sender based filters....
--
http://jacob.steenhagen.us