[mythtv-users] xmltv.radiotimes.com is back

Neil Milne neil.milne at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 22:25:03 UTC 2008

On 03/01/2008, Andy Burns <fedora at adslpipe.co.uk> wrote:

> Does sound like an advantage, I suppose now they've got the new
> server up and running I could give it a go to see for myself, is it
> necessary to purge the EPG database when switching between RT and EIT?

No, the guide data will just get replaced - just remember to turn off
the use on air flag on the channels you are pulling from RT first.

I switched from RT to EIT and back again over the xmas period without
any issues - I think that since the actual program titles very rarely
mismatch between the two sources any existing recording schedules
wouldn't break.

--
Neil Milne