[mythtv-users] LCD date

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Fri Jan 4 22:27:32 UTC 2008

On Jan 4, 2008 3:24 PM, raptor jr <raptorjr at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm using SVN trunk version and recently updated. Now i have day,date and
> year on my LCD display, above the time. But i only want the time like it was
> before my update. How can i remove the date?

If you're running SVN, you really should be reading the commit lists, and if
you do, you should have seen this ticket and fix

http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/4329

And looking at it myself, no, you cannot remove the date with the current
setup.  You could comment on that ticket about your request and perhaps paul
will take a look at it.  I would think if there was some place to configure
a date/time format for the LCD that would be the best method. Offering a
patch yourself for this would be the ideal and quickest solution but I
understand if you're not a coder.

Kevin