[mythtv-users] DVD on Frontends won't eject

Kevin Wambsganz wambs at verizon.net
Sat Jan 5 16:23:12 UTC 2008

You probably don't have permission to run the eject command.

Try to execute from the shell (command line), /usr/bin/eject -T, using the
same user what MythTv run as. If it works, then it's not a permissions
problem. If it does not work, then give the user sudo permissions to execute
the eject command.

Kevin