[mythtv-users] Auto-generate/Download MythVideo Metadata

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 21:08:03 UTC 2008

Hi Anthony,

You make a good point that I didn't anticipate.  Several of the variables
also need to be set in scripts/ragetvgrab-0.5.pl... This is the relevant
section:

Change $host, $dbhost, $database, $user, $pass, $RecordFilePrefix, and
$MasterServerIP and you should be good.  I will update the script later
today so that this is unnecessary, and leave it in the same spot.

# User settings
#
# Set all of the following!
#
my $recgroup = "Seasons";
my $playgroup = "Default";
# Mythbackend Hostname
my $host = `mythtv`;
# Database host name
my $dbhost = "localhost";
# Database name
my $database = "mythconverg";
# Database username
my $user = "mythtv";
# Database password
my $pass = "mythtv";
# Location of MythVideo Files
my $RecordFilePrefix = "/movies";
# IP Address or hostname of master backend
my $MasterServerIP = "localhost";
# Port of mythbackend
my $MasterServerPort = 6543;