[mythtv-users] "queue" feature in mythmusic

Dewey Smolka dsmolka at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 02:26:48 UTC 2008

On Jan 5, 2008 5:54 PM, Ma Begaj <derliebegott at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> I do not know about you, but I always liked the queue feature in xmms
> or winamp.
>
> when you play a song in one of the these programs and press "q", the
> song will be put in queue and it ill be played after the song
> currently being played. "queue" can contain as many songs as you want.
>
> I am looking for something similar in mythmusic. any ideas?

I would absolutely love to see a feature like this in MythMusic. I've
brought it up on the list a couple times, and I only wish I had the
skills to code it.

Not that I'm knocking anybody or anything -- I love my Myth system and
you'll have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands. But this is a
feature that would make it even better.