[mythtv-users] HD3000

glen martin lists at locutory.org
Sun Jan 6 14:24:52 UTC 2008

I use the HD-3000, it has been solid for me.  I haven't noticed any
issue with the record bit (is that the proper name? can't remember). My
understanding as well, take with several grains of salt, is that the
record bit was transparent for older hardware that didn't look for it,
only new hardware will respect it.