[mythtv-users] Trunk to Multirec update

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Mon Jan 7 02:48:30 UTC 2008

> As soon as I started mythbackend after the migration it started scanning
> every file on my machine and adding them to the upnpmedia table. And I mean
> every file.

 I accidentally reverted a fix I had put in for that just before the last sync of multirec with changes from trunk.  The bug only affects people who either
have never run mythvideo on the backend machine or who do not have their mythvideo content in the same location on the backend. Either way it's fixed in trunk

At this point you have 2 options. 1 wait for the multirec merge back into trunk (very possibly this week) or 2 apply the patch from this changeset to your multirec grab.

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/15318/trunk/mythtv

> I only caught it as it was going through my kernel modules. Thank god all it
> was doing was adding them and not marking them as expired and deleting
> them..

 That code has nothing to do with any of the recording expiring/deletion. It's just informational for the upnpserver.

 One note to anyone using SVN trunk or a branch you really should be reading -commits and -dev :)