[mythtv-users] Radio Times xmltv Howto?

Oliver Maunder mail at olivermaunder.co.uk
Mon Jan 7 12:14:39 UTC 2008

On Jan 7, 2008 11:41 AM, Steve Curtis <scurtis at fixation.net> wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> I've been happily using the EIT data for the last year, but would like to
> move onto the Radio Times feed for the (as I understand it) 14 day and more
> detailed listings.  I can't for the life of me find anything resembling an
> explanation of how it works, and how you install it.  Is there any
> recommendations on reading how this thing works in terms of hooking it up to
> mythtv, ie matching the guide data to my channels in mythtv?

I'm in the same situation as you - currently using EIT but thinking about
moving to XMLTV (and keeping a bit of EIT for the radio stations).

There's a Radio Times XMLTV guide here: http://parker1.co.uk/mythtv_id.php

I haven't tried it yet so I can't vouch for it's accuracy, but all the other
advice on that site is rock solid.

Good luck!

Olly