[mythtv-users] HD3000

Drew Tomlinson drew at mykitchentable.net
Tue Jan 8 16:44:57 UTC 2008

On 1/5/2008 6:40 PM A JM wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Marc.
>
> I guess I should probably have asked what the preferred card or
> external tuner would be if purchasing a new one..
>
> Are than any advantages to one particular card over another?
>
> Since the 3000 does NTSC and ATSC is there really a need to replace
> it. driver issues maybe?

The 3000 was my first HD card and I still use it today with no issues.
To my setup I have added a HDHR and it works flawlessly.  If I were
buying today and had network connectivity available near my HD inputs, I
would only buy the HDHR as it 'just works'.

Drew

--
Be a Great Magician!
Visit The Alchemist's Warehouse