[mythtv-users] 64 Bit and memory

Marc drayson at net1plus.com
Thu Jan 10 13:38:50 UTC 2008

I'm running a SVN(15354) frontend/backend on Gentoo with 32 bits and I'm not
seeing this problem.
asgard ~ # free -m
Mem:           503        486         16          0         92         67
-/+ buffers/cache:        326        176
Swap:         1961          0       1960

I do however need another 512 on the frontend system :P

My backend only system which is 64 bit same SVN build and flavor of linux
does not have the issue either.
niflheim ~ # free -m
Mem:           941        455        485          0        132        178
-/+ buffers/cache:        145        795
Swap:         1961          0       1960

So if anything this might be a frontend specific bug.

Marc