[mythtv-users] Networking recording (IPTV) and multicast on multiple "tuners"

Dave C megadave at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 16:02:41 UTC 2008

Have a look at this. When I first opened it I didnt realize that the
FreeBOX recorder that was in the release was being replaced with the
newer network recorder in SVN, although I was having the same trouble
regardless of which I was using. The patch (second one is the correct
one) there is against the newer network recorder that was in SVN at
the time.

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3873