[mythtv-users] Slow Remote Response After Adding Second Tuner?

Eric (MythTV) eric-mythtv at skoozdag.com
Fri Jan 11 03:28:53 UTC 2008

Hi folks, I'm having a slight problem with my MythTV box.

I previously had a single tuner, a PVR-150.  Everything worked great.

I added a second tuner (another PVR-150), and got it all configured.
Recording two programs at once works perfectly, I love having the ability.

My problem is this.  My remote no longer responds as quickly as it used
to.  Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnt.  It doesnt bother me *that*
much, but it really infuriates the significant other.  Heh.

It seems like sometimes button pushes just are not getting received, or
processed.  I have no idea where I should even begin to look on the
system for this, so I thought I'd check with you all.

System:  Athlon64 2800+, ECS Motherboard, Nvidia Graphics Card, 1.5gb of
RAM, two hard drives (one smaller for the system, a second much larger
for recordings).  Two PVR-150 cards, with the remote receiver connected
to the first card.

THANKS!
   --Eric