[mythtv-users] HD plays fine for a few mnutes then continuous pre-buffer pauses...

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 04:26:28 UTC 2008

Running SVN 15270
So I have a Dothan 1.6Ghz laptop I'm using as a frontend. Its
connected via 100bT to my gigabit network. HD playback works fine for
the first few minutes on it. Sometimes as long as 5 minutes, then all
of a sudden it starts to have pre-buffer stuttering. If I stop
playback and start again it still skips, and restarting mythfrontend
it seems to work ok again for a few minutes but then the issue starts
again.

I've tried using simple deinterlacing and turning it off completely
which doesn't affect it.

anyone have any idea whats going on? could it be an issue with SVN?

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!