[mythtv-users] Program not found in PAT! again!

Ben Ward mythtv at crouchingbadger.com
Sun Jan 13 23:25:07 UTC 2008

On 13/01/2008, Andy Burns <fedora at adslpipe.co.uk> wrote:

> On 13/01/2008 00:39, Ben Ward wrote:
>
> > Suggestions include ...
> > "Rescan channels" (which I have).
>
> Did you delete all channels before the rescan?

Well bugger me, it worked.

I hadn't deleted them as I assumed they were wiped when I rescanned (sounds
like a bug if not?).  So I gave that a try (anything to avoid recompiling)
and so far (fingers crossed) my disk remains intact and the logging has
stoppped.  Thank you!

Thanks all for the suggestions from everyone else and the guidance (Neil
Milne) about it being an MPEG thing rather than an SQL table.  I will keep
this all in mind in case the delete-first method also stops working one of
these days.

Cheers
Ben

--