[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun Channel Names

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Mon Jan 14 04:31:07 UTC 2008

I'm using SVN from some time in December but recently had to rescan
the channels on my HDHomeRun as well as the channels on my pcHDTV-5500
(I moved my antennae around). Anyway, when I use the pcHDTV-5500,
everything works ok, but when I scan using the HDHomeRun, I get
channel names like 56#0, 27#0. I'm pretty sure I used to get names
that matched the 5500 scan like 2.1 and 11.1. Is something broken in
HDHomeRun channel scan? Do I need to do something else like upgrade my
firmware or put the channels in some other way? Did it always work
this way and I just don't remember changing all the names manually?

Thanks,

Brad