[mythtv-users] Viewing encrypted DVB-S channels

belcampo belcampo at zonnet.nl
Mon Jan 14 07:43:04 UTC 2008

Re: [mythtv-users] Viewing encrypted DVB-S channels To: Discussion about
mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org> Message-ID:
<1200219388.13378.14.camel at phoenix> Content-Type: text/plain On Sat,
2008-01-12 at 13:43 +0000, Stroller wrote:
> [...]
DVB-S and CI-Interface and CAM should indeed work as you expected. It
works in Mythtv for several years for me in the Netherlands. And if it
works as you say with Kaffeine, it should also work with all other apps.
under linux.

Belcampo