[mythtv-users] Recordings stopping early

Kelly Shutt tetrahedron at whycomehere.com
Mon Jan 14 16:34:56 UTC 2008

Yes, I have my gateway machine setup as a stratum 3 time server and all
machines on my network synchronize against this.  I did just notice that
ntpd had stopped on my mythbox for some reason; but I don't think that's
the problem since it was only off by about 30 seconds.  Either way, time
is all in sync correctly again so I guess I'll see if that made any
difference.

OH, and I don't have any separation between machines within mythtv
itself; the database, mythbackend, and mythfrontend all run on the same
machine.  It's just the data storage directory that I have setup as a
remote disk mount.

Thanks,
Kelly