[mythtv-users] PS3 front-end with UPnP

David Durham, Jr. david.durham.jr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 16:51:31 UTC 2008

Hi, something surprising happened to me while I was browsing my PS3
menu; I came across MythTV Media Server.   Clicked into and saw
folders for videos, pictures, music, but nothing was in them since
this is brand new setup.  The listing for mythtv media server
disappeared though.  Maybe the discovery process takes a while and I
should just leave my system on.  I see on the wiki, there's info about
ps3 working with SD MPEG2.  My question is does anyone have
information about using ps3 as a front-end to the mythtv upnp server?
Links to anything useful?  Thanks,

Dave