[mythtv-users] Playback problems No XVMC with fx5200, with current nvidia drivers

Dewey Smolka dsmolka at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 14:20:56 UTC 2008

For what it's worth, here's my xorg.conf. From what I recall it was
auto-generated by FC6. I'm using the qt menu engine and don't have
OpenGL enabled -- I wasn't able to get smooth HD with OpenGL on this
system -- P4 2.5.

# Xorg configuration created by pyxf86config

Section "ServerLayout"
	Identifier     "Default Layout"
	Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
EndSection

Section "Files"
	ModulePath   "/usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/nvidia"
	ModulePath   "/usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions"
	ModulePath   "/usr/lib/xorg/modules"
EndSection

Section "Extensions"
	Option "Composite" "false"