[mythtv-users] Neoware Thin Clients

Mark A. Hoover mahoover at ispaceonline.org
Wed Jan 16 02:21:40 UTC 2008

I've found a couple Neoware thin client boxes that have 800 mhz and 900
mhz processors in them and thought about picking a few of these up in
order to make Myth front ends out of them until I can build the front end
that I really want.  What I'm trying to find out is if anybody has built a
box on such a slow machine?  I don't need it to do HD right now, so if
it'll do SD it'll work for the time being.

I checked the Myth documentation at
http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-3.html#ss3.1, but it talks about
encoding, not decoding.  This would be running the Myth frontend only.