[mythtv-users] Advice pro/con on Turtle Beach Montego DDL card?

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 02:27:17 UTC 2008

I have come to the conclusion that if the built-in audio will ever be
supported, it will be awhile and I need a working audio device in the
meantime.

Can anyone provide advice pro or con regarding the Turtle Beach
Montego DDL sound card listed at this link?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829118109

I just want one that will work with MythDora 4.0 and/or CentOS 5.1
without a lot of hassles.  I've spent over a month's free time trying
to get the on-board sound to work and I just want to be done with it.
Based on the feedback in the NewEgg listing, this one appears to
deliver on that requirement.  Anyone care to chime in with their take?

Craig.