[mythtv-users] Disk Space UI

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 02:47:27 UTC 2008

On Jan 16, 2008 12:38 PM, Bryan Murphy <bryan.murphy at gmail.com> wrote:
>  We need to smack some people on the face with this stuff.

Amen! I am glad I am not the only one who gets wound up with this.
People bitch and moan about the time you spend setting up your system
just right and then, once they realise just how cool it is, they bitch
and moan when they can't record the whole world onto it!

It is a good suggestion to perhaps do something with this.  Maybe an
interim solution would be a cron job that runs every 5 mins and using
mythnotify will popup an alert on all frontends (that are playing
back) that there is only X GB or Y minutes of recording space left.
That would be an easy thing to configure I imagine.

Whytey