[mythtv-users] MythTV as a Gift (Hardware Recommendations)

Harding, Jonathan jonathan.harding at wachovia.com
Wed Jan 16 19:51:14 UTC 2008

I've got the antec black and mythbuntu 7.1.  I've compiled lcdproc and lirc from source using the patches from codeka.com.  I can't get either device operational for more than a few days at most.  Very frustresting. I purchased a second case thinking I was seeing hardware issues with the soundgraph oem lcd panel.  Wish icould get it working, but no luck.  I was able to get the device working with a harmony remote but I had to call logitech support to get it working. Ice used imon, mce,and haup remote profiles
Sent using BlackBerry