[mythtv-users] Considering MythTV: Some very basic questions

jedi at mishnet.org jedi at mishnet.org
Wed Jan 16 22:35:05 UTC 2008

> Hi there.  I currently have Freevo installed on my laptop and have it set
> up so it connects to my media shares and starts the app when it detects an
> s-video connection on boot.  My problem is that I have tried and failed to
> get Freevo to work with my presentation mouse, which is what I planed to

...it seems like more than anything else you have a mouse problem.

What you are asking about is fairly mundane for either Freevo or
MythTV. Mouse support seems to be lacking. That's probably a Linux
problem and has nothing to do Freevo in particular.

Without knowing the mouse in question, it's hard to say.