[mythtv-users] 0.21

Andy Burns fedora at adslpipe.co.uk
Wed Jan 16 23:08:06 UTC 2008

On 16/01/2008 22:44, Marko Nurmenniemi wrote:

> So from reading the trac and other sources it seems that the coming 0.21
> will release the multirec for all the good people who have chosen the
> path of the DVB
>
> Any real world test available or is it still breaking massively?

I notice that as of yesterday atrpms-bleeding has a version which
includes multirec which recently landed on the trunk, just to be clear
that doesn't mean it's released yet, however I've just taken the chance
and leapt from stable to bleeding to try it out, so far so good database
schema applied and backend restarted, just about to remove my tuners,
add them back and rescan ...