[mythtv-users] new video card - configure X11

Todd Mythtv thoulemythtv at gleffsecurity.com
Fri Jan 18 04:28:04 UTC 2008

Well, I installed the driver below from ATI and it works well now
except for high CPU usage during video playback.  If I don't look at
'top', then it's all good.  I'll keep an eye out for an nvidia card -
it's clear that's a little more standard...
  http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/linux/linux-radeon.html
   Thanks
      Todd