[mythtv-users] Metadata autogeneration (TVRage/LengthCalculation/Thumbnail generation) update

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Fri Jan 18 07:02:21 UTC 2008

Thanks Robert, This is working great I've set the IMBD code to do '999999'
as I'm running the imdbupdater script as a cron, only problem I have is any
vob files the length script fails on them and always sets them to 0 length
also getting the issue on 1 Xvid avi created from nuvexport --mencoder
(Others are ok) and another mpg that is also affected.

Let me know if theres anything I can do to trouble shoot