[mythtv-users] Mythtv UPNP+Roku M1001(pinnacle sounbridge)

Dave dave at 0bits.com
Sat Jan 19 05:05:21 UTC 2008

If you look at the backend logs, then you will see what's going on:

2008-01-19 08:55:43.390 UPnpMedia: BuildMediaMap VIDEO scan starting in
:/data/movies:
2008-01-19 08:55:43.536 UPnpMedia: BuildMediaMap Done. Found 187 objects

You will see if you look at the source of upnpmedia.cpp, this comment:

     // For now this class only does the video stuff, but eventually
other media too

As far as i can see mythtv doesn't act as a upnp *server* for music (and
neither as a *client* with mythmusic).