[mythtv-users] Additional backend not showing in Machine information in mythweb

Marc drayson at net1plus.com
Sat Jan 19 18:34:55 UTC 2008

I'm using the default group on all machines. So when you move the media from
one machine to the other the only value I have to change is the backend
where the video is located, aka hostname in the recorded table. Even if I
wasen't, the way I understand the database, I would just have to put it into
the right folder and update the hostname and the recgroup in the recorded
table to correct where it should be looking.

Marc