[mythtv-users] Block size for ext3 partition

Marc drayson at net1plus.com
Sun Jan 20 14:32:57 UTC 2008

XFS is a recommended file system for the media drive only.
Jarod's Fedora guide mentions he no longer uses it due to "stability issues
with using XFS (and JFS) on Fedora Core's stock kernels"
He describes the issues as, "stacking software RAID, LVM and XFS all
together, stack overflows tend to crop up." And the goes on to recommend it,
"But if you want the best in performance, you might try your hand with XFS"

It is your choice not ti use it but do not say it is not recommended.