[mythtv-users] Greater Toronto Area and Schedules Direct Digital listings

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sun Jan 20 15:07:12 UTC 2008

On 19-Jan-08, at 10:00 PM, R. G. Newbury wrote:

> CITY-HD is not listed by TMS (and thus not by SchedulesDirect). Use
> the
> SD channel 9 xmltv id. When there is HD on, it is a simulcast of
> the SD
> feed. NOT on all the time, so do not rely on it for all programs.

This is 100% wrong. CITYHD is listed by TMS & SchedulesDirect (it's
the only Toronto HD station they carry) it does broadcast in full HD
and it is on all the time.

To the OP: the page at http://www.remotecentral.com/hdtv/ is accurate
for Toronto. I'm a bit east of downtown and get everything that's
shown as broadcasting. On another list I've been reading that CTS
(35-1 in Hamilton) is currently testing for a February go-live so
they might be good to include too.

If you're able to send a follow-up request then Global, CHCH and the
two OMNIs ought to be up by this summer.

- George