No subject

Fri Jan 4 05:44:35 UTC 2008

detecting the card correctly (but I have really no idea, it just looks
plausible).

But when I load MythTV nothing that I do when adding a capture capture
card yields any results and there are no errors in the mythtv back end
logs.

I don't think I've seen any recent posts anywhere where someone has
successfully got this card to work with MythTV so any response or help
would be great. I know I should probably give up and buy an easier
card to work with but there's a principal at stake!

Thanks again all and apologies in advance for my ignorance!

Chris...