[mythtv-users] Selecting recorded videos by mouse-click

Markus Espenhain markus at espenhain.org
Sun Jan 20 23:36:42 UTC 2008

Hello all!

I think about a Client with a touchscreen-panel.
So I activated the mouse in the configuration-menue and I tested the
mouse-support in mythfrontend before buying the touchscreen.

The main menu still worked by clicking on the menuitems, but when I'm in
the "view recordings" menu I can't select a recording to view. The only
option is by pressing <ENTER> to selecting one.

What is the problem? Is there an option I don't know?
Please help me.

Thank you for your efforts!

Greets,

Markus