[mythtv-users] Nuvexport Audio Track Problems

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Mon Jan 21 17:56:25 UTC 2008

I am using nuvexport and MythTV from svn and transcoding to Xvid using
transcode. I am having a problem with some videos where the audio sounds
extremely slow and distorted, but video is fine.

Running the same video through nuvexport using mencoder results in the
wrong audio track being selected - it's the one where the captions for
the deaf are being spoken. It seems as though transcode/mencoder are
getting confused about the audio tracks.

I have force_mythtranscode = yes in my .nuvexport <transcode> section.

The videos are from a UK DVB-T source.

Ian.