[mythtv-users] filter on previously recorded shows

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Jan 21 20:17:33 UTC 2008

On 01/21/2008 02:48 PM, Bilge Tutak wrote:
> I did a little search on the list and on the web, but I could not find anything.
> Is there a way to filter shows on the previously recorded shows page
> where all the recorded
> shows are listed since I set up my box. It really takes some time to
> find a show in that list.

TTBOMK, no, not yet.  That page probably just needs to be updated to
allow users to navigate by title (i.e. like the Recorded Programs
page).  This will take some (possibly a lot of) new code, and it's
probably a very low priority for devs (though it may come as a
side-effect of the mythui conversion).  Note, also, that there are some
"quick fix" changes that make it so you can jump around the list more
easily in SVN trunk (and, when released, 0.21).

I've considered adding a similar-functioning page to MythWeb (where it
would be much easier to access), but haven't gotten around to it, yet.

Mike