[mythtv-users] Widescreen 720x576 and problems with squashed Watch Recordings preview images?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 14:22:09 UTC 2008

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#All_my_fonts_look_like_they_are_the_wrong_sizes.2C_how_can_I_correct_this.3F
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Display_Size
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Specifying_DPI_for_NVIDIA_Cards

I am sure I have everything setup correctly and my DisplaySize is
correct for rectangle pixels.

When watching TV the 16:9 freeview channels fill the screen properly
and 4:3 is played back correctly with black bars down the left and
right hand side.

When I am viewing the guide and it shows a live preview of what was on
TV the aspect of this video preview window is correct and it fills the
box around it in the theme.

However on the Watch Recordings screen the a preview appears squished
and does not fill the box.

Perhaps I need to photograph it if that helps?  Do other people
running rectangle pixels have the same problem?  I have seen this
working it changed a bit ago when I updated to the latest SVN version?

TIA