[mythtv-users] Widescreen 720x576 and problems with squashed Watch Recordings preview images?

Oliver Maunder mail at olivermaunder.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 14:30:42 UTC 2008

On Jan 22, 2008 2:22 PM, nospam312 <nospam312 at gmail.com> wrote:

> However on the Watch Recordings screen the a preview appears squished
> and does not fill the box.
>
> Perhaps I need to photograph it if that helps?  Do other people
> running rectangle pixels have the same problem?  I have seen this
> working it changed a bit ago when I updated to the latest SVN version?

All the previews are the correct aspect ration on my system, watching
Freeview on a 16:9 PAL TV.

I'm using 720x576 resolution, so I guess I've got rectangular pixels. In
xorg.conf I've got "DisplaySize 400 225" set in the monitor section, and
I've also set the aspect ratio to 16:9 in MythTV, although I don't think
this was actually necessary.

I don't know if it makes any difference, but what theme are you using?

Olly