[mythtv-users] Viktor's Bob deint patch for interlaced modelines

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 17:21:36 UTC 2008

On Jan 22, 2008 9:36 AM, Steve Smith <st3v3.sm1th at gmail.com> wrote:

> Chris,
>

> I've been trying to figure this out myself as I currently use Viktor's patch
> on my 0.20 system.
> Looking at the source code for mythtv-vid and the current trunk, it seems
> that it might be in for OpenGL mode but not normal XvMC mode, so you'll
> still have to do the modification yourself....

I'm using that patch (in the videoout_xv.cpp file) as well.  I was
curious...where are you seeing evidence of that change in trunk?  It's
hard for me to believe given that the bug was marked invalid.

While I'm at it...forgive my ignorance, but what exactly _is_ the
mythtv-vid branch anyway.  I never understood that one.

Tom