[mythtv-users] Where the bottleneck?

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:15:37 UTC 2008

Ok, i do a have a 8gb disk i removed from my Xbox when i modded it.  Will
that be sufficient for system, logs, and db?.  its only a 5400rpm.

I also forgot to mention.  When all this is going on and i move the mouse
the system is so slow that the mouse jumps across the screen.

And when closing mythfrontend on the 1080p display the screen builds so slow
that it takes seconds to move from howing the desktop and the mythbackround
to load.  (Does this make sense i may need to take a picture of what i mean)

Thanks,
Mitchell