[mythtv-users] Are there any Capture Card / Digi Box combinations where the card can control the Digibox?

Topi Hukkanen topi.hukkanen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 09:57:31 UTC 2008

That is,

Are there any card/box combos where the card can change the channel on the
digibox, etc?

Or, I can approach this problem from a different angle...

Are there any capture cards that would work with DVB-T, Ubuntu, Myth-TV, and
would allow me to insert the little "pay card", which descrambles the locked
channels that you pay for?

Sorry, I don't really know the lingo yet... so I hope my explanations are
OK.