[mythtv-users] a neat tip for "soft-over-recording" with two TV cards

Erik erik.mellquist at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 16:10:56 UTC 2008

You're right. This does work. Or you could just change the tuner that
the second program is going to be recorded with. You'll get the same
result.

Sent to you by Erik via Google Reader: a neat tip
for "soft-over-recording" with two TV cards via MythTV | Users on
1/23/08 If any of you know of a better solution please let me know but
here goes... I have found that even with two cards installed if you
have one scheduled
Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to MythTV | Users using Google Reader
favorite sites