[mythtv-users] [solved] scratchy audio

Michael R. Hines michael at hinespot.net
Fri Jan 25 08:15:53 UTC 2008

For the record, I've solved the problem by doing two things:

1. I upgraded the 2.6.20 kernel to 2.6.22
2. I also noticed that the sound card and the Tuner card were
    sharing the same IRQ line, so I fixed that inside the bios.

..... and no more cracking =)

Thanks for everyone's responses! And thanks to MythTV!

- Michael