[mythtv-users] What window manager for CentOS?

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 03:21:30 UTC 2008

This isn't one of those "which window manager should I use" questions!
I have been using ratpoison and evilwm for ages and think they're both
great for a MythTV front end. However, I've just migrated from Fedora
Core to CentOS and am finding that the binary RPMs available for this
is limited and I can't find any for either of these window managers.

So I thought I would ask what CentOS users have installed for a window manager?

Regards,
Phill