[mythtv-users] MythWeb error? require_once

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 19:39:02 UTC 2008

On Jan 27, 2008 8:39 AM, A JM <vbtalent at gmail.com> wrote:
> Trying to get Mythweb going today on Ubuntu Gutsy and getting the following
> error when trying to launch Mythweb in a browser, anyone know what's up with
> it? I did some searching and not coming up with much any help is
> appreciated.
>

> Warning: require_once(includes/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to
> open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/mythweb.php on line 20
>
>  Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required
> 'includes/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
> /var/www/mythweb.php on line 20
>

> Thanks,

I'm running mythweb under Gentoo from their ebuild, so I'm not
specifically familiar with how Ubuntu installs it...however here's
what looks odd to me:

The error is coming from mythweb.php apparently at the root of your
web server....that is, where it would be accessible as
http://your_server/mythweb.php.  On my system, and I would think under
other distributions, mythweb would be in it's own subdirectory named
mythweb, so it would be accessed as
http://your_server/mythweb/mythweb.php.

That's how mine is set up anyway...and there is in fact an includes
directory under mythweb with that init.php.

Tom